Search More Music

Google
 

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Acoustifield Worship (Full Album)



01 - God Will Make A Way
02 - Power Of Your Love
03 - Give Thanks
04 - Shout To The Lord
05 - In Moments Like These
06 - Change My Heart Oh God
07 - God Is Able
08 - All Things Are Possible
09 - God Is Good All The Time
10 - I Love to Be In Your Presence
11 - I Could Sing Of Your Love Forever
12 - You Make Me Lie Down In Green Pastures
13 - Lord I Give You My Heart
14 - People Need The Lord
15 - Jesus, Lover Of My Soul
16 - Worthy You Are Worthy

Copyright disclaimer under section 107 of the copy right act of 1976 allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment news, reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

No comments: